Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Nighttime...

It's funny,
last night, as I was falling asleep, I thought of something I really wanted to write about...and now I can't think of it to save my life.
Well darn!
But on a totally different note, I spend so much time complaining lately, that I sometimes have to stop and think about how incredibly lucky I really am.
I never go hungry
I always have clothes and shelter and books
I know my family loves me
I just got a new laptop for my birthday!
And still, I spend a lot of time complaining and letting silly things upset me. It's not that I'm an unhappy person. I think everyone who knows me would agree - I'm a pretty big optimist. But sometimes things just get so frustrating that I need to vent to SOMEONE or it'll just drive me insane.
Is that healthy?
It HAS to be healthier than just bottling it all up....I hope :/

1 comment:

  1. Oh I know exactly how that is! On paper everything is so great, but if it's not perfect that little imperfection can sometimes take up your whole life. Ugh! It's no good.

    ReplyDelete