Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Productivity

I find myself being distinctly unproductive lately. What I mean is, I spend my free time watching tv, cleaning my room, writing e-mails to my mom, working on poems and skits for the upcoming Vday (pictures and remarks forthcoming), watching more tv, napping, and really doing nothing when I should be working on papers, doing homework, preparing things for class and dance production.
"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted."
Very true John Lennon but what about when I waste all that time when I really need to be doing things productive to my college education?
Is it really terrible that I don't always give my all to everything, when I'm giving my all to something more enjoyable or just letting myself be lazy?
Is my un-productivity really a problem or is it just my way of prioritizing?

No comments:

Post a Comment