Monday, January 18, 2010

Goals

There are not enough hours in the day, days in the week, weeks in the year to accomplish all the things I want to do with my life. So...we're prioritizing children!
Well...we're making a list at least.

Things I Want to Accomplish Before Graduation 2013:
-Theater Major
-An Abroad, preferably England
-Something with Mass Comm/Photography
-Be musical in some form
-Live with Babe more
-Sleep....
-Feel better about myself
-Find the perfect temperature for sleeping
-Write successful poems/monologues of my own
-Make some kind of difference for someone
-Travel
-Get a new laptop (sorry cammie, you're just getting old)
-Be an RA
-Be on a house board
-Expand my movie & music collections
-Perfect my morning coffee/mocha recipe
-Find an actual job
-Figure out some semblance of a plan for life after college....no specifics, but a basic outline would be nice

No comments:

Post a Comment